9 Clouds offers Facebook advertising as an a la carte marketing service.
Getting started is a simple three step process:
- Pick your packages
- Get the ads
- Review results and improve based on the data
Pick Your Packages
9 Clouds offers Facebook ads packages based on your goals.
- Perfect to attract new customers in your market
- Uses Polk data
- 10 ads included
- Perfect to conquest new customers driving competitor brands
- Uses Polk data and your CRM
- 5 ads included
Retarget Web Visitors
- Perfect to reconnect with potential buyers who have visited your site but have not converted
- Uses Polk data, CRM data and website data
- 3 ads included
Retain and Upsell Current Customers
- Perfect to reconnect with past customers who are due for service or have equity and are ready to purchase again
- Uses Polk data, CRM data, website data and equity mining data
- 3 ads included
Details for All Packages
- Each package is a $1,000/mo service investment with no contract. Add or combine packages based on your goals.
- Your ad budget with Facebook is in addition to the service investment. 9 Clouds takes $0 commission so we can objectively recommend the best budget for your goals
- An ad is the text, photo and audience that sees the ad on Facebook. If you want to run the same photo and text for two stores or two audiences, that is counted as two ads.
Get the Ads
To start, we ask all potential clients to submit an initial intake form at: https://9clouds.com/fb-ads-onboarding/
Based on your goals and intake form, we will create a strategy and contact you to review our recommendations. With your approval, we create the ads and can connect your leads directly to your website and/or CRM.
Review the Results
Every month, 9 Clouds will review the results on a 30-minute phone call. We will suggest an ad budget, update the ads based on what works and recommend how your sales team can best follow up.
We would love to work with you.
Fill out the onboarding form, and we will contact you.
All of this information is also available as a one-page Facebook ad sales sheet here.