Focus on long-term success with a custom marketing strategy built with four essential services.
Your customers — and search engines like Google — are looking for fresh, helpful content from your website.
With our search engine optimization (SEO) service, we will:
- Review and optimize your current pages.
- Create topical blog posts and landing pages that attract and convert new visitors.
- Establish your store as a trusted resource in your community by increasing your presence on Google and other search engines.
The vast majority of your customers’ shopping decisions take place online. So why not meet them there?
With our online advertising service, we will:
- Run search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns to place relevant ads on Google or Bing.
- Run social media marketing campaigns to show targeted ads on Facebook, Instagram, or other social platforms.
- Regularly analyze the data of your campaigns to get you the most clicks, lowest cost, and highest-quality traffic to your website.
Email marketing still works — if it’s relevant. When used right, email has the highest conversion rate of any digital marketing channel.
With our email marketing service, we will:
- Send creative emails to a targeted audience from your customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Build smart email workflows to automatically send messages to contacts based on their behavior (and save you time!).
- Proactively test and optimize your email strategy to yield more opens, clicks, and conversions.
How can you tell if a lead is truly interested in your product or service? By arming yourself with the right data.
With our lead tracking service, we will:
- Connect you to our advanced marketing automation software.
- Segment your contacts according to their web behavior, purchase history, and other data from your CRM.
- Show the most relevant content for each stage in the buyer’s journey, then pass along the most qualified leads to your sales team so they can close the sale.
HOW DOES YOUR MARKETING STACK UP?
SEO, online ads, email marketing, and lead tracking — it all adds up to a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for your dealership.
Wondering how your marketing is performing in each of these areas? We can show you!
Request your free marketing assessment from 9 Clouds. We’ll take a look at your entire digital presence to help you discover what’s working, what’s not, and how we can help you save money (and get better results) with your online marketing.