SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) SERVICES
Improve your website, show up higher on Google, and attract more customers with help from our experienced SEO experts.
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
You’ve heard the term SEO. But what does it really mean?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is exactly what it sounds like: optimizing your website to show up on search engines like Google or Bing. But the actual practice of SEO is a lot harder than it sounds. Since Google’s ranking algorithms change constantly — and since Google won’t share what those algorithms even are — it can be difficult for digital marketers to keep up with the latest tactics for SEO, let alone implement them.
Many marketers claim to know the “secret” to mastering SEO, but here’s the real secret: there isn’t one. Ranking highly on search engines isn’t a matter of tricking Google — it’s a matter of making your website as user-friendly as possible by analyzing search trends, creating high-quality content, and making technical improvements to your site. It’s all part of a successful content marketing strategy.
Why Does SEO Matter?
Think about your own shopping habits. How often do you turn to Google to research a product or service?
Every second, Google processes more than 40,000 search queries.¹ Don’t think for a moment that your customers aren’t going to Google to find their next product or service!
Need more convincing? Here are just a few of the benefits of SEO for your business:
- SEO brings high-quality traffic to your website. Because your customers are searching on their terms, you can bet the links they click are ones they actually want to see. That means they’ll stick around your site longer — and have a higher chance of conversion.
- SEO establishes brand awareness and trust. When your customers search on Google and find your website toward the top, they recognize your brand as a reputable authority on the topic. And when they read the helpful content on your website, they trust your business even more.
- SEO is cost-effective. News flash: you don’t actually have to pay for SEO. Aside from the time and resources you choose to invest, SEO is completely free — which means you get a much higher return on investment (ROI) than many other marketing tactics.
A prominent presence on Google is one of the most important elements of your digital marketing strategy. Download a free copy of our web content eBook to learn how to boost your SEO with quality website content (no matter your industry).
The 3 Main Areas of SEO
Before you can master search engine optimization, you need to know the three main areas:
- On-page SEO: Improving the visible parts of your website (e.g. incorporating relevant keywords, creating topical pillar pages, or publishing regular blog posts).
- Off-page SEO: Improving the technical parts of your website (e.g. editing page meta descriptions, adding alt text to images, or improving site load time).
- Local SEO: Combining tactics from on- and off-page SEO to increase your visibility in local search queries (e.g. claiming your Google My Business listing or responding to online reviews).
To learn more about the three main kinds of SEO, download a free copy of our Guide to Automotive SEO eBook. (It’s geared toward auto dealers, but any industry can benefit!)
Why Choose 9 Clouds for SEO?
At 9 Clouds, we live and breathe SEO. Not only is it the core of our own marketing strategy, it’s also at the center of the digital marketing services we offer our clients.
With our search engine optimization (SEO) service, we will:
- Review and optimize your current pages.
- Create topical blog posts and landing pages that attract and convert new visitors.
- Establish your store as a trusted resource in your community by increasing your presence on Google and other search engines.
To give you a better idea of what we’re talking about, you can see the SEO results we’ve achieved for our clients by reading our SEO case studies.
You can also learn more about what it’s like to work with 9 Clouds by clicking below.
Looking to improve your business online? Start here.
Ready to improve your business online? Grow confidently with one of our Starter Packages from 9 Clouds. Every Starter Package includes a thoughtfully-crafted combination of field-tested services so you can reach more leads in less time.
EXPLORE ALL OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES