EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
Connect with your contacts (and nudge them toward a sale) with our targeted, high-converting emails.
What Is Email Marketing?
If you’re one of the 3.8 billion people who use email (AKA more than half the world), you’re already familiar with email marketing.¹
But email marketing is so much more than the spammy messages that flood your inbox every day. When used right, email has the power to connect with potential customers in a surprisingly personal, economical way.
The practice of email marketing varies among platforms and industries, but essentially, it involves drafting a clear and concise message, sending it to a specific list of contacts, and analyzing the data to see who takes action and what content they view. Paired with lead tracking software, email is one of the most effective tools at a marketer’s fingertips.
Why Does Email Marketing Matter?
Get this: 269 billion emails are sent every day.² That means we send more emails in a 24-hour period than the number of stars in our galaxy!
That’s a lot of email. But people wouldn’t do it if it didn’t work.
While there are countless reasons all marketers should use email, here are just a few:
- Email marketing is built on trust. In order to email someone, they need to opt in. And in order for them to opt in, you need to earn their trust. By sending helpful emails, you’ll foster that intimate relationship so that when they’re ready to buy, you’re the store they turn to.
- Email marketing utilizes in-depth data. With targeted send lists and personalization tokens like [First Name] or [Vehicle Model], you can customize each email according to specific information about a contact. Plus, you have access to detailed analytics about their engagement with the email (and your site), which your sales team can use for an informed follow-up call.
- Email marketing is shockingly cost effective. Most email marketing platforms are affordable or even free, so you’re almost guaranteed a positive return on investment (ROI). In fact, with a $44 return for every dollar spent, email has the highest ROI of any digital marketing channel.³
The 2 Main Types of Email
There are essentially two main types of email marketing:
- One-time email “blasts”: While we don’t love the word “blast” (as it implies you’re blindly shooting an email to the masses instead of tailoring it to relevant leads), it’s a pretty common term in the industry. We prefer something like “single marketing message,” which can include a variety of time-sensitive content that is sent manually just once. Some examples include:
- Monthly incentives from your OEM
- Your new buy-back program
- An upcoming sale or event at your business
- Automated email workflows: Sometimes called “drip campaigns” or “lead nurturing campaigns,” email workflows gently convert visitors to leads and leads to customers. They consist of one or more targeted emails, sent automatically based on the contact’s behavior. Some examples include:
- Review requests from recent customers
- Special promotions for loyal customers
- Lease-ending reminders for lessees
To get your creative juices flowing, we’ve created some email “blast” design templates based on high-performing emails we’ve sent on behalf of our automotive clients. Download your free templates here!
Why Choose 9 Clouds for Email Marketing?
Our clients rely on our email specialists to design targeted messages that spark interest among your prospects and qualify leads for your sales team. No email “blasts” here!
With our email marketing service, we will:
- Send creative emails to a targeted audience from your customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Build smart email workflows to automatically send messages to contacts based on their behavior (and save you time!).
- Proactively test and optimize your email strategy to yield more opens, clicks, and conversions.
We could go on, but we’d rather let our experience do the talking. See what we’ve achieved for our clients in our email marketing case studies.
You can also learn more about what it’s like to work with 9 Clouds by clicking below.
Looking to improve your business online? Start here.
Ready to improve your business online? Grow confidently with one of our Starter Packages from 9 Clouds. Every Starter Package includes a thoughtfully-crafted combination of field-tested services so you can reach more leads in less time.
EXPLORE ALL OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES