Are You Using Your Customer Data for Facebook Advertising Success?
Your CRM is your dealership’s secret weapon. It’s one of the only assets you have that your competition can’t access.
So are you using it effectively in your Facebook ad strategy?
In our next live webinar on Tuesday, July 14, we’ll teach you how to use your customer data in Custom Audiences and Offline Events to improve your Facebook ad targeting and reporting. We’ll even share new tools you can use to save time and money!
Your Webinar Hosts
As the head of sales and data operations at 9 Clouds, Matt is driven to make marketing relevant and helpful to users. Through creative problem-solving and sharp honesty, he identifies areas of improvement and crafts online strategies that push your business to a stronger digital presence.
Jaden is a creative content strategist who specializes in CRM management and technical support. As a data specialist, she builds performance-based campaigns for clients throughout North America using customer and behavioral data.
You Will Learn:
- How to target Custom Audiences from your CRM on Facebook
- How to import leads and sales into Facebook Offline Events to measure ad success
- New tools you can use to streamline the data import process
Who Should Attend?
- Dealership owners and GMs wondering how to better leverage their CRM
- Marketing managers looking to improve their Facebook ad targeting, reporting, and ROI
- Any digital marketer hoping to connect with their audience on Facebook
Save Your Spot!
Can’t make it live? Register anyway to receive the webinar recording!