Join Us for the Search Engine Optimization Facts You Need to Know in 2020!
We’ve all heard the term SEO, but do you actually know how it works?
Search engine optimization is one of the foundational elements to marketing, but it’s also one of the most misunderstood.
9 Clouds’ sales and outreach manager, Matt Stoffel, and creative content strategist, Betsy Sprenkle, will walk you through the latest changes in SEO for auto dealers with established or newly launched websites.
Your Webinar Hosts
As the head of sales and data operations at 9 Clouds, Matt is driven to make marketing relevant and helpful to users. Through creative problem-solving and sharp honesty, he identifies areas of improvement and crafts online strategies that push your business to a stronger digital presence.
Creative Content Strategist
With more than 10 years in the tourism industry, Betsy brought her valuable skill set to the 9 Clouds team. An out-of-the-box thinker, Betsy enjoys the opportunities marketing brings. She specializes in SEO and Google Ads and loves finding ways to optimize campaigns and crush industry ad standards.
You Will Learn:
- Details on Google’s move to secure website browsing
- What mobile-first indexing is and why you need it
- Steps you can (and should) take to improve SEO on a new website
Who Should Attend?
- General managers and owners wondering what SEO means
- Marketing managers, Internet managers, and sales managers looking to improve a new or existing site
- Anyone helping shape the digital landscape at their dealership
Save Your Spot!
Can’t make it live? Register anyway to receive the webinar recording!