[Webinar] Plan and Budget for Your Dealership’s 2020 Marketing Strategy
2020 is right around the corner. Is your dealership ready?
Don’t panic — there’s still time to prepare. But it’s important to start thinking about your auto marketing plan and budget now, so you aren’t scrambling when you need to present it to the team later.
In our upcoming webinar, we’ll help you craft a clear, prioritized marketing strategy for 2020 to get you the best return on ad spend possible. Save your spot today!Sign Me Up!
What You’ll Learn
In this automotive webinar on Thursday, September 19, at 1 p.m. CDT, we’ll walk you through the main steps to crafting a smart marketing budget for 2020, including:
- Analyze your results from 2019: What worked? What didn’t? Why? (Find out by comparing your results to the 2019 marketing benchmarks for the auto industry.)
- Evaluate your current vendors: Which partners are giving you the best — or worst — return on investment? Should you explore other options? (Learn which questions to ask your agency by watching our on-demand webinar.)
- Set specific goals for your sales funnel: Which parts are the strongest? Which are the weakest? How can you use data to improve your conversions? (Discover how to convert more leads to sales in our free eBook.)
By the end of the webinar, you’ll be armed with an actual formula you can use to strengthen your sales funnel — and you’ll get personal recommendations from our team of marketing experts. (Don’t miss the Q&A at the end!)
Who Should Attend?
If you’re involved in your dealership’s marketing plan at all, you’ll want to attend this webinar:
- Owners and GMs: Decide how marketing fits into your overall plan for 2020, learn how to pick the best marketing vendors for your store or group, and decide whether you need a marketing agency or an in-house team.
- Marketing managers: Prioritize the marketing initiatives that actually work, use data to properly attribute your return on ad spend, and unify digital marketing with traditional marketing methods.
- Sales managers: Learn digital marketing methods that influence sales, share your uniquely valuable insight into the buyer’s journey, and work together with your marketing manager to make 2020 work for both of you.
Whatever your role, you need to be prepared for the budget and strategy conversations coming up (frighteningly) soon. Our webinar hosts — 9 Clouds sales manager Matthew Stoffel and project management director Jenny Lockhart — will help you get there!
Save Your Spot!
2020 is your year.
Your year to not just “stay the course,” but really take your dealership to the next level. You can only do that by improving your sales — and you can only do that by improving your marketing.
Join us in September to craft a budget that will help you do just that.Register for the Webinar