[Webinar] Organic Social Is Dead: 5 Better Ways to Reach Leads Online
Over the past two decades, we’ve witnessed the deaths of VHS players, cassette tapes, and AOL Instant Messenger.
In 2019, we’re adding organic social media reach to this list. May it RIP.
But if organic social media is dead, how can you continue to reach your leads online? This question will be the topic of discussion during our next webinar on Tuesday, March 19, at 1 p.m. CDT.Sign up for our social media webinar
Learn How to Reach Leads Online Without Organic Social Media
The practice of posting organically on social media has been dying for years, but it has taken a turn for the worse over the past 12 months. So how can you best spend your precious time, energy, and marketing dollars — and still get a good return on investment (ROI) online?
Attend this free webinar, “Organic Social Is Dead: 5 Better Ways to Reach Leads Online,” to learn:
- Why organic social media is dying
- Why Facebook ads are essential for digital marketing success (and how to analyze that success)
- How Google Ads can help you show up online
- How to use search engine optimization (SEO) in your social media strategy
- How email marketing can complement your social media strategy
- How to reallocate your time and energy toward your owned assets
Register for the Webinar Today!
Join us on Tuesday, March 19, at 1 p.m. CDT as Matt and Jacquelyn help you learn how to make your social media game less “dead” and more “alive.”
Even if you can’t join us on March 19, we encourage you to register for the webinar anyway. We’ll send out the recording to all attendees after the webinar airs!