9 Clouds Automotive Marketing Blog
Where automotive meets digital marketing.
What’s up with the new Google Maps guy? There used to be a dot in the lower-right corner of Google Maps that helped you plot your GPS coordinates. Now there’s a little guy.
Some people call him Funky Town Pegman. Sounds good. Whoever he is, he sure knows how to boogie.
Anyway, here are the nine most inspiring links we found on the Internet in March.
9 Clouds Monthly Roundup
1. Instagram may soon resemble Facebook. Instead of photos appearing chronologically, they’ll come across your feed according to popularity. The Atlantic’s Robinson Meyer has more.
2. If you’re you an auto dealer that hasn’t embraced digital marketing, you should. John Marenas of DigitalDealer.com makes a strong case.
3. What does it take to become an awesome content creator at 9 Clouds? Sarah Schock tells you all you need to know. (P.S. We’re hiring! Watch our blog for details.)
4. Auto dealers are probably wondering how car services such as Uber and Lyft are hurting car sales. GM is sort of taking an “if you can't beat em', join em'” approach with Lyft. Steven Musil of CNET.com has more.
5. In March, Twitter turned 10 years old. Whoa. James Titcomb of The Telegraph tells us how the social media giant rose to the top and changed how we communicate.
6. Experimenting is a great way to find out what works. Buffer increased traffic by 241% in eight months. Scott Tousley has the details on their experiment.
7. You may have used Facebook ads. But have you created a Facebook Canvas? Jon Loomer thinks you should.
8. Snapchat is huge. How did it get so big? Bloomberg takes a long, hard look at how the platform built its success.
9. Here’s a writing app that just might be crazy enough to work. (Just don’t ever stop typing . . .)
Subscribe to Our Blog
Those are the best things we found this month. Remember to subscribe to our blog so you get our weekly newsletter and blog articles.