9 Clouds Automotive Marketing Blog
Where automotive meets digital marketing.
People love looking at cars.
Whether it's making a Sunday drive through the lot, taking a test drive, or salivating over the coolest new vehicle in a magazine at the dentist's office, we love cars.
Today, your customers are looking at photos on Instagram. It’s time for auto dealers to catch up and showcase their inventory, store, staff, and more on the second-largest social network.
More than 400 million people (over 20% of Americans) use Instagram, making it larger than Twitter. In this two-part webinar series, we will help auto dealers learn to leverage this fast-growing platform.
Registrants for any session will be given access to all webinar recordings. That way, you can continue to improve long after the webinars are complete.
Instagram for Auto Webinar Sessions
June 21: How to Sell on Instagram (Beginner)
In our first session, learn how to use Instagram for sales. We will explore:
- How to set up an Instagram account (or accounts) for business
- What converts on Instagram
- How to show up despite Instagram’s new algorithm timeline
- How to create Instagram ads
- How to monitor, edit, and improve Instagram ads on Facebook Power Editor
This session is great for anyone looking to get started with Instagram or Instagram ads, especially marketers and salespeople.
June 23: Instagram Video and Analytics (Advanced)
In our second session, move beyond Instagram posts and ads and learn to integrate video and data. We will learn:
- How to create Instagram video ads (and why auto dealers should)
- How to set up and use Instagram analytics to learn what works
- How to integrate Instagram into an overall digital marketing strategy
- Who should manage and measure Instagram at your store
Register for Both Webinars with One Click
Instagram is quickly growing. Since Facebook owns and shares data with Instagram, we expect Instagram to be an important platform for auto dealers now and in the years to come.
We hope you can make it to one or both of these dynamic webinars. Nothing but potential awaits. Use the form below to sign up for both webinars at once. Even if you can't make it live, we'll send you a recording afterward.