9 Clouds Automotive Marketing Blog
Where automotive meets digital marketing.
We spent six months surveying auto dealers throughout the country to learn what actually works and shows ROI online. Then, we compiled the findings in one streamlined report: the 2016 State of Automotive Marketing.
This is the largest survey ever completed on marketing automation and inbound marketing for auto dealers. And now, these findings are available for your dealership — for free.
We learned that while auto dealers have a constant demand for more leads, most are keeping their marketing budgets the same year after year. This means that dealers must increase their efficiency if they want to continue growing.
Learn How in Our Free Webinar
Although our survey is full of valuable data and insights, we know it can be tough to know how to take action based on what you learn from the report.
That's why we are hosting a free automotive marketing webinar on Tuesday, August 16th at 11:00am CST, in which we will distill these findings into five key takeaways to show you what's working online for dealers — and how you can find success (and savings), too.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Which marketing channels have the highest ROI across stores in North America
- Who creates digital marketing content and who sells cars at the store
- How often you should check your analytics (and what you should measure)
- The most overrated and costly tactics you can avoid
- How marketing automation and inbound marketing are being used by stores with different sales volumes
While you're waiting for the webinar, read the full report to get an idea of what we'll be discussing.
Want to register for the webinar? It's easy — just fill out the short form below.
Can't make it live on the 16th of August? No worries! Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording afterward.
Register for the Webinar