9 Clouds Automotive Marketing Blog
Where automotive meets digital marketing.
Companies are all about getting things done.
Whether you’re a small startup or a big corporation, you want your business to succeed. You want results, and you want them fast.
If you have a heart, you also want happy employees.
What if we told you there was a way you could have them both?
Happy Employees = Efficient Work
When most people think of business productivity, they think of haggard employees slaving away over time-saving techniques: minimizing breaks, blocking Facebook, tracking time to the minute.
But business productivity is about more than that. It’s about setting and measuring goals, allowing workplace freedom, and motivating your employees to take ownership in their work.
When you do that, you’ll have employees who actually care about what they’re doing–and that’s what will spur them on toward real productivity.
But how exactly do you achieve that?
Guide to Business Productivity [eBook]
To help you increase efficiency at work, we've compiled our best business productivity tips into a new eBook, Guide to Business Productivity. It's comprehensive, it's free, and it's loaded with good stuff:
- Introduction to Business Productivity: What business productivity means and why it matters
- Setting Goals: How creating both personal and professional goals fuels workplace happiness
- Achieving Goals: A roundup of 12 online tools to help make your work easier
- Measuring Goals: How performance reviews keep employees happy and inspire them to improve
- Setting Staff Free:Five ways to provide workplace flexibility to motivate employees, particularly millennials
- Lighting the Fire: How opportunities for growth at work help improve employee engagement and retention
Learn all this and more in our new Guide to Business Productivity eBook. Click the button below to download it for free, and discover new ways to motivate your employees to get more stuff done at work–starting now.