9 Clouds Automotive Marketing Blog
Where automotive meets digital marketing.
I had the pleasure of speaking at Driving Sales Canada. Whether you attended or couldn't make it, I wanted to share the resources from my presentation.
If you want to keep learn, we invite you to subscribe to our blog (on the bottom or side of this page). If you want help implementing any of these strategies, claim your free Internet Marketing Assessment and we can chat.
Build a Social Media List of Current Customers
- Use Social Pro on Mailchimp to find who is on social
- Directly upload on social networks
- Use a marketing automation tool (click here and we'll set you up)
Send Customers Social Media Messages (and track who engages)
- Use bit.ly to make a unique link for each social media message. Then track who engages and send that name to the sales team
Run Targeted Facebook Ads to New Customers and Find New Customers
- Download our Facebook Ads for Automotive Dealers eBook to learn to create targeted ads
- Use Followerwonk to find who should be connected to you
- Send emails automatically to service and sales customers and tell them why they should follow you
Post Content for Key Audiences
- Use posting tools like Buffer, Instagram (which posts to multiple locations) and marketing automation tools
Measuring ROI with Analytics and Data
- Create goals on Google (learn how from Google or Conversion XL)
- Create a list of sales from your CRM, compare it to your social list via marketing automation or manually on social media lists
- Create a list of sales from your CRM and compare it to the list of people you have sent links to on social or emails
- Find averages in different segments (this ebook on Delicious Data will help you do that)
The Gods favor the bold. Go out there and be bold. Let us know if we can help.
PS – I'll post the talk here as soon as it is ready!