Welcome to Digital Homesteading.
This collection of resources from 9 Clouds helps you build your business and community.
“9 from 9 Clouds” is back for round two.
The second installment of our monthly roundup, which features motivational articles and videos we’ve discovered during our daily routines, explores everything from battling short attention spans to going for a stroll when you aren’t feeling creative.
So what are we waiting for? Here are the nine best things we’ve seen on the Internet lately.
- Gmail Officially Adds Undo Send – Draft a nasty email out of frustration, then accidentally hit the send button? No worries. As Matt Novak of Gizmodo explains, Gmail has invented a new tool to bail you out.
- Instagram Launches a Fully Operational Ad Business – Instagram, a major player in the social media world, is stepping up its ad game, according to Garett Sloan of Adweek.
- How to Track Facebook Advertising Campaigns in Google Analytics – Speaking of social media advertising: here’s how to track those valuable Facebook ads, courtesy of megalytic.com.
- PCG Research Finds 85% of Respondents Sell More Cars after Implementing a Managed Retail Sales Process (MRSP) like The Next Up – Car dealers, this one should appeal to you. MRSP (not to be confused with MSRP) is the new big thing in auto sales. You may want to try it, per this PCG Research study posted by businesswire.com.
- How to Produce Better Content Ideas – Stuck in a creative rut? This awesome slideshow from Mark Johnstone might help move you along.
- Fight Snackification – 9 Clouds’ own Scott Meyer explains why you should use long form content to fight the short-term attention span of today’s society.
- Why You Should Go For a Walk When you Need Creative Inspiration – Looking for creative inspiration? Take a walk, writes Lifehacker’s Eric Ravenscraft.
- Thoughts on Honoring the Dead and the Living – A number of us at 9 Clouds have experienced loss in the past year and a few health scares among our families as well. This article provides reflection on how to honor those we admired and admire.
- The Value of Superusers For Your Brand – By the year 2020, customer experience will rise above product and price as the key brand differentiator, according to The Next Web’s Mackensie Smith. Find out how to turn your customers into superusers, or “brand evangelists” as we sometimes refer to them here at 9 Clouds, where we practice inbound marketing.